WASHINGTON, January 30, 2013 — It’s Super Bowl week. Ads are being teased, Blackberry named Alicia Keys their new Global Creative Director and someone created “Man’s Best Tumblr.” All these topics and more will be discussed with our guest Crest today. Don’t forget to brush. Life opens up when you do.
1. How does humor help you engage with your audience? When is it appropriate?
2. RIM named Alicia Keys Global Creative Director. If you could pick a celebrity director, who would it be?
2b. According to studies iPhone users have more sex. If you were Blackberry how would you get on top of this story?
3. What’s your favorite social media/digital campaign?
4. What’s the best tweet you’ve ever received and how did you respond?
5. What are some of your favorite brands in social media and why?
6. Would you buy clothes modeled by a very adorable dog? @Mensweardog.
Jeff Barrett is a recognized leader in public relations, experiential marketing and social media. CEO of Status Creative, 2012 PRNewswire Award Winner for “Best Use of Video In Social Media” and once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities @ WashingtonTimes.com. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING TWTC CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.