WASHINGTON, January 16, 2013 — In a busy week featuring the NRA vs. Obama, Lance Armstrong vs. The Truth and the World’s Largest Snowball Fight, there is lot to discuss in the world of PR. First and foremost, a moment must be taken to recognize Dan Edelman and his incredible contribution and influence in public relations. He will be missed and never forgotten.
See you at 2PM EST. #BareItAll
This week’s guest
Ali Maadelat - 2012 American Business Awards “Marketer of the Year” Nominee. We will be discussing the topics of the week and hear more about how Ali has been able to make a large impact in a short period of time.
1. What are the keys to starting a successful agency? How is it different now than when Dan Edelman did in 1952?
2. Your client is the NRA. How do you positively frame the organization during the gun control debate?
3. Lance Armtsrong has admitted to PEDs and lying, what can he do to repair his image?
4. How much of a Super Bowl commercial should be revealed before the game?
5. How can brands use humor to engage with their audience online?
6. Seattle held the World’s Largest Snowball fight. 5,800 people. What would you do to win?
Jeff Barrett is a recognized leader in public relations, experiential marketing and social media. CEO of Status Creative, 2012 PRNewswire Award Winner for “Best Use of Video In Social Media” and once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities @ WashingtonTimes.com. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING TWTC CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.