BOSTON, February 6, 2013 — This week, creative matchmaker Kelly Moeller and I will be discussing personal branding, five essential social media tips for your job hunt and how to get both yourself and brands noticed.
Vitamin Talent, a division of Aquent, created to exclusively meet the unique needs of ad agencies, mid-sized companies and digital creatives.
1. How important is personal branding in the creative marketplace?
2. How do you go about building your brand? BYOBM? Consistency of online identity?
3. BYOBM – How are you marketing your brand?
4. Tips on how to utilize social on how to propel your brand?
5. What resources beyond social media are you utilizing to reach your buyers, potential customers?
6. What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial or social media moment?
7. Why does the Internet love cats?
Jeff Barrett is a recognized leader in public relations, experiential marketing and social media. CEO of Status Creative, 2012 PRNewswire Award Winner for “Best Use of Video In Social Media” and once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities @ WashingtonTimes.com. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING TWTC CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.