WASHINGTON, January 3, 2013 ― Many things happened in 2012 – good things, bad things, and some very bad things.
If you’re unhappy because events didn’t go your way, you’re not thinking positively. The fact is, we don’t know how lucky we are until we know what things could have happened - but didn’t.
Below is a helpful list that may steer your thoughts toward a more positive outcome.
And make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the page to see all the non-headlines.
Top Ten Things That Didn’t Happen in 2012
10. Melting of the ice caps with the inevitable bailout of Santa’s workshop and the Federal government’s takeover of the ‘naughty and nice’ list.
9. Greece abandoning the Euro, as their accountants could no longer find any.
8. Reinvention of the wheel, with the gradual reinvention of axles in the 3rd quarter of 2013.
7. Meek inheriting the Earth but unable to afford estate taxes.
6. Solving the riddle of the Universe; not understanding the answer.
5. Theoretical black hole created in a lab; media sucked in.
4. Bigfoot discovered in Ohio, mysteriously not voting for Obama.
3. Freak flying pig accident causing bacon to fly off the shelves.
2. Mayans cashing in on futures as world ended in December.
1. Passing of the budget by US Congress.
Scroll down below to see the image.
The list of headlines was submitted by the People’s Cube veteran, Terry Colon.
At The People’s Cube, we do NOT equate all “liberals” with communists. The purpose of this website is to pick up “liberal” hitchhikers and give them a ride to the communist wonderland - the inevitable end result of their “well-meaning” policies.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities @ WashingtonTimes.com. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING TWTC CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.