Every Saturday until Dec. 31, DC Metro Food Tours will be giving three-hour holiday tours around the area.
Stopping at four to five local restaurants, the food tours in
Of course there will be food. The tour promises new establishments, evolved food scenes, and restaurants off the beaten path as it shows patrons both colonial and modern indigenous cuisine.
- A three hour guided cultural walking tour
- Four to five stops at local restaurants for specially selected dishes
- Holiday history, decorated architecture, ethnic traditions
- Saturdays throughout December 2013 and per request as a private group of four or more people
- Old Town - 1 p.m.
- Georgetown - 3 p.m.
- Old Town - $59 per person
- Georgetown - $65 per person
Information provided by DC Metro Tours and is deemed reliable. Please check with the tour operators before leaving.
For more information, or to book a spot on one of the tours, visit: http://www.dcmetrofoodtours.com/holiday_tours.html
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities @ WashingtonTimes.com. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING TWTC CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.