Eight Great Spring Break Vacation Packages
Lark Ellen Gould is an award-winning journalist who has...
LOS ANGELES, California, March 4, 2013 — Spring break is but weeks away but there is still time to book your plans for play.
Family Vacation in Mexico at Las Alamandas
For a warm Easter holiday and invigorating Spring Break make it an all-inclusive family vacation in Mexico. Las Alamandas, a luxury hideaway made for the family bonding experience, offers an affordable Spring Break package for a perfect family pleaser:
- Four nights in a luxurious Ocean View Suite
- Fresh Lime Margaritas upon arrival
- Tropical Fruit Platter in the room
- Three gourmet meals daily with non-alcoholic beverages for two
- All meals and drinks for children under 12 years of age complimentary, up to two children
- 50% discount on a second suite for the kids
- Family picnic setup on an exclusive private beach
- Complimentary one-hour horseback ride and kayak use
- Transportation from Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo Airport
Rates start at $3,678 for two adults plus tax and service. Offered March 15 – April 15, 2013
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities @ WashingtonTimes.com. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING TWTC CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
sign up for
You May Also Like
- 3 hours, 44 minutes Ago