LOS ANGELES, CA — Fathers everywhere deserve a day of their own to spend with family – or not – doing the fun things they like without the burdens of everyday life. To enhance this day off, here is an assembly of Father’s Day Deals from around the U.S.
Spa Day for Dad
Even dads need a spa day. Members of the International SPA Association Spa (ISPA) have come to the occasion with a collection of spa specials designed for the man of the house.
- The Spa At The Hotel Hershey, Hershey, Pa.: Masculine relaxation is on tap with the Men’s Microbrew Break, featuring a deep cleansing and relaxing facial, massage and lunch, served with a locally brewed beer. $235.
- Mii amo Spa, Sedona, Ariz.: The Journeyman’s Facial uses products crafted specifically for men and includes a facial and foot massage. $160.
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, Ojo Caliente, N.M.: The Men’s Fitness Face Therapy providing skin care, hot herbal towel therapy, and a soothing face, neck and shoulder massage. $99.
- Sundara Inn & Spa, Wisconsin Dells, Wis.: Among the “Just for Him” packages available is the Men’s Vitalizing Massage, an aromatherapy massage focusing on either relaxation or deep tissue. $135.
- The Spa at Travaasa Austin, Austin, Texas: What Ales You is a treatment melts aches and pains away inside an exclusive, two-hour men’s package that includes a massage and a peppermint foot care treatment, while enjoying organic Texas ale. $265.
Las Vegas-style Father’s Day Pampering
The Spa & Salon at Bellagio is offering a Gentleman’s Manicure and Pedicure at a gift-giving price of $100. It is a customized 40-minute service that includes buff and foot massage.
The Spa at ARIA is offering Spa Superfacial for the month of June. This 50-minute treatment uses ultra exfoliating and skin smoothing ingredients with no perfume to reveal a worry-free face. The facial is followed by a collagen eye mask treatment and hand and foot paraffin treatment. $225.
Built for Dad at the Biltmore
The Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort, has a special “having it all” package for Father’s Day. The Father’s Day package, offered Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights over Father’s Day weekend, combines an alpha dose of both outdoor activity and indoor fitness with a man-sized spa treatment, plus a culinary experience at Frank & Albert’s, and not forgetting the after-dinner cordial and cigar. Father’s Day Package rates start at $199 per night (additional room-only nights, $109, kids’ connecting accommodations, $59). Call (800) 950-0086.
Baseball and Burgers in Los Angeles
The Orlando Hotel in hip West Los Angeles has a city-centric way for dads and sons to celebrate the summer. The All American Dad’s Day Out package costs $315 and includes:
Accommodations for two
- Father & son Dodgers caps at turndown
- A $50 gift card to Tinhorn Flats, a Western Themed Bar & Restaurant across from Hollywood & Highland featuring contemporary cowboy fare
- Taxi vouchers to Hollywood & Highland from which guests can take the metro to Union Station to catch the shuttle to Dodger Stadium
- Concierge Booking Assistance for Dodgers Game Tickets
The package runs through August. Regular room nights average $259 with a best available guarantee. (800) 62-HOTEL.
Ultimate California Fishing Trip for Father’s Day
The Portola Hotel & Spa in Monterey Bay is offering a special Deep Sea Fishing package for two in honor of Father’s Day. It comes with a night’s stay inside Portola’s nautically inspired guest room, plus a deep sea fishing day for two on the Pacific Ocean with all outfitting necessities, such as fishing rod, tackle, fishing license, and gunny sack for the catch.
The stay also comes with warm homemade chocolate chip cookie upon arrival, heated outdoor pool with cabanas and Jacuzzi, and a complimentary 24-hour fitness center. The hotel is Silver LEED certified and recently revamped their restaurant, Jacks. They also have a brewery inside the hotel. $360. Call (888) 222-5851.
Golf and Spa for Father’s Day at Fairmont Sonoma
Duffer dads will like the Tee for Two Golf Package that combines exclusive access to the private Sonoma Golf Club and the classic, refined ambiance of The Fairmont Mission Inn & Spa. The package costs $509 for two and includes luxury accommodations, daily breakfast for two and one round of golf for two players at Sonoma Golf Club (an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Sam Whiting in 1928 and stretching just over 7,100 yards).
As a special celebration on Father’s Day, the resort will be serving up a man-size portion of Chef Andrew’s famed Marin San Farms Grass-Fed Carolina Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches, served with Country Coleslaw, Garlic Fries and paired with locally crafted Lagunitas IPA, beer for $15 at the Main Pool’s Water Tower Café on Sunday, June 16.
Post golf spa options served up at the Willow Stream Spa include the Gentleman’s Wine Country Facial followed by a restful massage of the face, scalp and shoulders for $165. Call (800) 441-1414
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities @ WashingtonTimes.com. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING TWTC CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.