MICHIGAN, August 18th, 2012 – This past Thursday, August 16th, MSNBC “The Cycle” Co-host, Toure, charged Governor Mitt Romney with using “racial coding” and engaging in what he calls the “n–-rization” of President Obama.
Toure’s toxic remarks were in response to Republican Presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, who had expressed indignation over what he said is President Obama’s “angry” campaign.
After watching the media circus play out over the past two days, I decided to weigh in on the incident. I think it is vitally important to point out some pertinent facts to Mr. Toure and those who might agree with his maligning of Governor Romney.
These are facts he either ignores or simply doesn’t know, though one might be correct in assuming the latter.
First, Governor Mitt Romney brilliantly and correctly responded to extremely divisive and hateful comments from Vice-President, Joe Biden, who, on August 14th, accused Governor Romney of wanting to put Black Americans “back in chains”.
I agree with Governor Romney.
Not only do Black Americans, but all Americans deserve better than the nefarious remarks by the Vice-President. Moreover, they deserve better than the excuses President Obama made about those remarks.
Mr. Romney is right. President Obama knows better.
From my vantage point, what many liberal white liberals know and what many Black liberals help to advance is the true degradation and dehumanization of Black Americans.
The above-stated degradation and dehumanization is created and perpetuated by liberal policies that do the following:
* Obstructs access to quality education for minorities (anti school-choice policies).
* Eliminates open and fair competition in contracting and subcontracting (union-only Project Labor Agreements).
* Eliminates jobs in urban communities through racist policies that refuse to allow Blacks work in the construction field (The Davis-Bacon Act; Prevailing Wages).
* Perpetuates genocide against unborn Black children (see: Roe v. Wade and the Democrat supported abortion agency, Planned Parenthood) discourages two parent households which ultimately leads to poverty, drug abuse, and mass incarceration (See: The Great Society Vision of Democrat President, Lyndon B. Johnson).
* Promotes dependence on government, which results in government created “ghettos” riddled with violence and despair driven addictions (see: HHS Mandate which eliminates the work requirement of those who receive governmental assistance).
* Fosters increased unemployment rate among Black Americans via support of illegal immigration and “sanctuary cities”.
* Creates increased unemployment rate among Black teens via hikes in minimum wage.
The outcomes of liberal, “big government” public policies provide substantial, material and unequivocal evidence, which indicts every liberal leader in the U.S. House, U.S. Senate, State and local offices who refuse to be honest about the institutional racism created, perpetuated and protected by the failed liberal policies.
In the final analysis, Toure did what he always does. Toure did what most liberals do by instinct. Toure lied.
However, Toure’s greatest sin is not merely that he lied. His most significant offense is that he knowingly and willingly used mass media to do the very thing he accused Governor Romney of: Degrading Black Americans. How shameful.
To be fair, Toure later apologized for his racist statesments. While I cannot judge a man’s heart, I couldn’t help but to thinking about the habitually cheating spouse.
Every time that spouse gets caught, he or she, faced with divorce, public ridicule and possible loss of resources and credibility, issues the emotional “I am so sorry!”.
Soon after the faithful spouse seems to have forgiven and forgotten, the cheating spouse goes right back to his or her old ways.
You, the readers, will have to decide whether Toure is the habitual cheater or truly repentant.
Hopefully, we all agree that he has something to be repentant for.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities @ WashingtonTimes.com. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING TWTC CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.