WASHINGTON, July 13, 2012 — What romantic in America doesn’t follow the reality series The Bachelorette? In the show, one lucky woman gets the opportunity to find the man of her dreams by meeting 25 men before narrowing down her search for Mr. Right.
They travel to impossibly exotic locations around the world to spend time getting to know one another. At the end of her romantic voyage, if she has found the right man will there be a proposal, which she may even say yes to him.
This season’s bachelorette Emily Maynard spends her final one-on-one dates on Curacao at one of the Caribbean most unusual and exclusive properties, the Sandton Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club. a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World that’s tucked at the island’s tranquil west end.
For fans of the Bachelorette, the resort has created a special package that includes not only the rooms the show filmed in, but also some of the activities that Emily and her suitors experienced on the episode.
“Bachelorette Dream” Package
• Five nights accommodations in the three-bedroom, two-story Kalki Villa
• Five dozen roses filling the suite
• Two unique dinner experiences: In the Zen Garden and a private beachfront dinner
• Champagne and strawberries in Jacob’s Treehouse Mansion
• Private sailing trip to Grote Knip Beach
• Dolphin Swim experience at the Dolphin Academy
• Private catamaran snorkel excursion
The five-night package is $1,650 and valid for travel through December 23, 2012.
“Bachelorette Experience” Package
• Signature Welcome Roses
• Five nights in an ocean front studio
• Two Bachelorette Dinner experiences (Zen Garden and Private Beachfront)
• Rose petal lined path to beach with moonlit dessert and champagne
• Two-person snorkel trip to Blue Cave
Pricing for the “Bachelorette Dream” package is available upon request.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities @ WashingtonTimes.com. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING TWTC CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.