CHARLOTTE, NC January 31, 2012 — The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte, has announced a new 14-Carat Chocolate Package highlighting the wonder, drama and romance that is chocolate – and more. Yes, the price is ritzy, but when else will you splurge on your true love if not for Valentine’s?
The 14-Carat Chocolate Package provides private access to the hotel’s popular Bar Cocoa all-dessert dining and culinary school experience, and features two treasured keepsakes, including a Le Vian® Chocolate Diamond with 14-carat white gold necklace, and a chocolate-hued fine writing instrument from Montblanc®.
Highlights of the February culinary experience include a five-course, all-dessert Champagne and Chocolate Dinner, featuring such pairings as Caramelized Lemon Chiboust and Berry Consommé served with Perrier-Jouët Grand Brüt, or Chocolate Pistachio & Raspberry Macaron with Moët & Chandon Nectar Rosé Imperial.
The package is priced at $14,000, (tax and gratuity are included) and features the following, offered not just on February 14th but on weekends throughout February, 2012:
• Two nights in The Ritz-Carlton Suite, the property’s 2900-square foot penthouse, featuring a spectacular sound system and floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of Uptown Charlotte (read about our stay there);
• Private Dessert Cooking Class for Two at Bar Cocoa’s Cocoa Lab Kitchen, including instruction in replicating beloved Southern desserts from the award-winning movie The Help;
• Champagne & Chocolate All-Dessert Dinner for Two at Bar Cocoa;
• A Le Vian 14K White Gold and Chocolate Diamond Pendant Necklace;
• A Montblanc Chocolate Brown Bohème Fountain Pen;
• Weekend Brunch for Two at Bar Cocoa;
• Honey Detox and Chocolate Truffle Body Treatment and Massage for Two at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Charlotte (read about our spa visit);
• A dedicated private car and driver throughout the stay;
• Limousine service to/from the hotel and a local address or to/from the hotel and Charlotte Douglas International Airport
The hotel’s convenient Uptown Charlotte location makes for easy walking access to some of the newest and most exciting additions to the Queen City, including:
• The new 145,000-square-foot Mint Museum, greatly expanded from the old Mint Museum of Craft + Design on Tryon;
• The 1,200-seat Knight Theater, part of the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center;
• The multi-million-dollar refurbished Discovery Place kids’ museum with IMAX theater;
• Plus, the long-awaited and much-touted NASCAR Hall of Fame.
If You’re Going: The Ritz-Carlton is located at the corner of North College Street and East Trade, at 201 East Trade Street. For personalized reservations assistance, contact Ashley Branch at 704-549-4735. Seven days’ advance notice is required to finalize all reservations for this limited-access romance travel experience.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities @ WashingtonTimes.com. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING TWTC CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.